That is right (or left) stumpy has now been joined by leg #2, how nice.
Stumpy.
Stumpy and friend.
I try really hard to rest and put my feet up. I can't wear those Sheer Energy Panty Hose in the warm weather. Besides I need flip flops and they look really tacky with "Hose" on. I try not to waddle, but I've lost the ability to bend my foot (stairs are quite a trick).
This is all my fault.
I don't know how many poor, pregnant, swollen, women I have laughed at as I use one of my favorite descriptors, "pregnant toes" second only to "pregnant nose." I remember referring to one poor girl's toes as "Vienna Sausages." See karma has gotten me again.
For now, I long for my scrawny, white, legs with a valuable lesson learned. I am looking forward to seeing how big I can get from my thighs down (it will make the weight loss all that more dramatic). My newest trick is putting chubby on stumpy and letting it sit fora couple minutes, then moving it and seeing the crater of an indention left in my foot. It is cool, in that Vienna Sausage sort of way.
Look for the dent on stumpy.

I can't say I miss the stage when your ankles disappear but it is kind of fun to see what kind of indentations you can make. Isn't the home stretch so lovely?
ReplyDeleteYep. You've got Christensen karma. Fate doesn't let us get away with ANYTHING. And I totally saw the dent. I want to see pictures of ALL OF YOU, Missy! Not just your sausage feet!
ReplyDelete