Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Camo Eggs

Six eggs each. That was the final decision.

We got a Camo egg kit in honor of the dad leaving on Easter, and colored the eggs in crazy colors. Favorites being gray and brown. Jag just couldn't help himself and whenever he had dye on his fingers, he just had to lick them. Yuck.


The boys have been eating eggs ever since. I made Noah's into potato salad and deviled eggs. I am trying really hard to get that eggy fart smell out of my fridge ASAP. I guess it didn't require all the brain power that I gave it. Now I am stuck thinking about things that matter, but would rather avoid.

1 comment:

  1. I have a suggestion for what you can do with those eggs . . . wait until they are nice and ripe, then go peg a certain someone's house who has really p!$$#& you off lately. You could do it for FHE this summer, when you're really needing to vent some frustrations.

    ReplyDelete