Please give my shoes and feet back. (I just have to say that I was laughing hysterically when I saw the giant foot stuffed into my shoes. I am taking lots of photos to keep these moments recorded. I will laugh for years, unless my feet do not return in June, then I will cry.)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Wanted
Wanted the fat footed person who stole my shoes. I think it was one of Cinderella's step-sisters.
Please give my shoes and feet back. (I just have to say that I was laughing hysterically when I saw the giant foot stuffed into my shoes. I am taking lots of photos to keep these moments recorded. I will laugh for years, unless my feet do not return in June, then I will cry.)

Please give my shoes and feet back. (I just have to say that I was laughing hysterically when I saw the giant foot stuffed into my shoes. I am taking lots of photos to keep these moments recorded. I will laugh for years, unless my feet do not return in June, then I will cry.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my friend, I'm so sorry! My feet looked like that w/ Caia. You may have to resort to Crocs.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! I guess your body just holds it all back until you're pregnant, huh?
ReplyDeleteI've often wondered where the term "barefoot & pregnant" came from. Now I know! :-)
ReplyDeleteStill waiting to see the rest of you . . .
Oh Jessica, you poor uncomfortable thing!
ReplyDeleteDo you feel sloshing on the top of your feet with every footstep? :(
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am going to send you a needle so you can poke a small hole and release all that water out. Just think, the kids will love it, a little drinking fountain off of the top of your foot. You'll be the coolest mom in town :)
I haven't read your blog is SO LONG.... I loved skimming through all of your past posts! My mom showed me the thank you card you sent for our gift... I really wished there would have been a PINK and white dress, I kept thinking to myself she needs pink, she has lived with blue for way too long....... but it was TOO CUTE to pass up. So glad you liked it! Sorry your feet/ankles are so swollen....... it really is difficult to believe that those actually belong to you. Please post a photo of YOU.... and keep those feet up! ;)
ReplyDelete