Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kindergarten Zoo Program

What is better than a bunch of kindergarten kids singing corny zoo songs and doing cheesy actions? Nothing, except knowing that this is the beginning of the end. The end of school is coming and we are going to be doing the slow winding down from now until the end of May.

Jag is in the front, purple shirt on the right. He had to be "talked to" before the program to make sure that he would sing. He may know the words, but hates singing in programs. He described the Christmas singing concert as one of the worst things he had to do in school. He may have sang, but the actions were half done, once again "who would want to look stupid in front of parents?" At least it was over. Let's count down to the end of school now!

We were crammed into the HOT cafeteria. I was growling and glowing.
Noah, he sweats like his grandma.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Elaine is going to be upset that you called her sweaty! Thank goodness I don't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, you really are Mother of the Year. I look for ANY excuse possible to get out of attending those things. It's one of the reasons why I've homeschooled so long.

    And hey, I want to see a FULL BELLY SHOT of you before that little flower emerges. C'mon! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Brooke says, minus the homeschooling part.

    ReplyDelete