Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Black Is Not Slimming

Straight on view was all I was going to do, but Darin made me turn sideways.


Darin told me that if I didn't post any pictures except of my feet, people would think that my entire body was swollen and large. Actually, I just don't think that posting any pictures of myself is that great. I was going to take other pictures, but honestly I don't think that I would like any of them either.

Hurray for May, baby will come sometime in May!

4 comments:

  1. Good heavens, girl! That front shot doesn't even look pregnant. If you would have just posted that, I would have called you a liar for trying to convince us all that you're having a baby.

    The side shot is a little better, but I just have to say that it's a darn good thing you have ankles the size of a baby elephant or else I might have to curse your tiny little pregnant self. Don't make me send you a picture of ME when I was 87 months pregnant with Adana. Ouch.

    One last thing . . . STOP wearing black in Texas in summer! Are you trying to make yourself pass out? (Oh wait, that my unique little talent.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How disappointingly cute you are. Just a little tummy, and umbrella stand ankles concealed under your jeans. Honestly, when I was pregnant, even my hair got bloated. Sheesh.

    Can't wait to see that baby, though! Are you going to change the name of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel as great as you look! Hooray for May!!

    ReplyDelete