Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Part 1 and 2

Easter Part 1: Egg Hunt and baskets on Conference weekend.




Easter Part 2: Finally, the wearing of the clothes. With boys it is really easy, I just make sure that they have new and matching ties (I don't know how much longer Davis will go for this).

Darin has been at training. We met him at a near-by base for a Sunday visit. The boys just love checking out the airplanes with their dad.

2 comments:

  1. My prediction: Flower is going to have wild, unruly hair; she will refuse to ever stand in a line with her brothers for pictures; and she will NOT sit on a napkin. You've got an Adana coming, I can feel it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking group of boys! Brooke may be right - Flower might be a non-conformist! Remember, girls just want to have fun!

    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete