Friday, April 9, 2010

Nesting

It is hard to be an effective "nester" if you can't bend or walk or even move very well. I am feeling the urges to get my house in order. Every room I walk into just screams re-organize me, but I just can't do it. I have been trying to put things into bins, but I lose my steam quickly or get heartburn. So I sit. I need to nest. My inner squirrel is just begging to be prepared. (Maybe It thinks I must nest in order for the baby to fully develop.)

Hurray! I found strawberries at Costco and NEEDED to make jam. No bending was required, so I now have 36 containers/cups of strawberry freezer jam ready to be eaten. My inner squirrel is happy for now and my toast will be happy for most of the year.

3 comments:

  1. How, how, how are we best friends? :-)

    (Can't you come "nest" at my house? I'll buy the berries . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Squirrel you are! I just love to can and see my fruit room with stuff in it. I'm going to the case lots sale this coming week.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete