*I couldn't post while in UT, so I am making up for it all now. Darin has requested pictures of his kids.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
On the Road to Utah
We decided to make the horrible 3 day drive to visit our wonderful family in Utah. I convinced our dads to drive me each way. Lane got the first shift. The kids were great. Anya did as well as a baby could while being strapped in a carseat for 11 hours a day. We left early in the mornings (between 3 and 4) because she would sleep more in the mornings. We stopped in the early afternoon and found a hotel with pool to keep the kids happy. Grandpa became the favorite pool toy for the little boys. Anya just wanted to stretch, be held and eat. It is a good thing that we wouldn't be making the drive home for another 3 weeks.
*I couldn't post while in UT, so I am making up for it all now. Darin has requested pictures of his kids.



*I couldn't post while in UT, so I am making up for it all now. Darin has requested pictures of his kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment