Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sterling

I have a couple of boys that would love to grow up and live on a farm. They all love visiting grandpa's house and farm. It isn't hard to see why.


Cooking lunch with Uncle Drew.
Dogs! Poor Jazzy hated the boys.

Trampoline with grandpa and cousin Sasha.

Drew's waterslide. The water was hose cold, but Noah just couldn't go down enough times. He would try to knock his brothers off the slide if they weren't fast enough.

Real cowboys.

I didn't take pictures of the 4 wheeler rides with uncle Dusty, the numerous free ice cream cones from grandma's store, or the feeding of the chickens, horses, or turtles.

The boys would move to the farm if they could. It isn't hard to see why they love it.

1 comment:

  1. And it's not too far from St. George. Hmmmm . . . maybe we could make this work. :-)
    (Because you know I'd never even CONSIDER living in Utah unless you were there to make it tolerable.)

    ReplyDelete