We are moving. I am going to be without internet for who knows how long, the guy spoke German. I think that he said it is supposed to be installed by Christmas. I am going to try to use the library computers on occasion, but it is going to be quiet for awhile.
What am I going to do without the internet? The thought of the pre-computer days frighten me (I am too young to remember a time :0 ).
Guess I'll just clean my big empty house and read a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

NOOOOOO!!! It's bad enough that I can't just pick up the phone to call you whenever I want (Pshaw, as if I would even pick up a phone to call someone. But I like knowing that I CAN if I WANTED to.)
ReplyDeleteYou better just schedule that library outting into your life at least 2 or 3 times a week. Don't make me come over there to check on you. (Scratch that - MAKE me! Please! Give me ANY excuse to go over there.)
:( I am SO sad. I hate not being able to call you and ask what's for dinner, or call you because I am running away. We need the world wide web! I need to Skype my sister! I miss you. I love you!
ReplyDelete