Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm the Best Driver Everywhere

Due to the fact that I am a fairly recent graduate of a 6-hour defensive driving course in TX, and now a card carrying, drivers license holding, resident of Germany, I am the best driver everywhere. 

Germany has a bazillion street signs and you are required to know them in order to pass the test.  I did, pass.  Now I am going to be expected to drive myself places.  I am not too sure that I want to do that.  Germans are fast drivers.  The roads are narrow and, like I said, there are a gabillion street signs trying to tell you what to do and where to go. 

This is nothing like driving in Turkey where there weren't rules.  I just feel like I am 16 again, all nervous at the thought of having to drive by myself. 

Good luck Germany the best driver everywhere is coming at ya!  Now if I can avoid getting lost...


FYI:  Darin bought a car today.  Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. I cant stand the thought of no communication from you guys! Try to find out when you can expect service - have Noah ask his kindergarten teacher how to find out! Remember, he's going to be the "go-to"guy! Stay in touch as often as you can.
    xoxoxoxo G. Allred

    ReplyDelete