This is our new house. It is in need of the cute flowerboxes and over flowing flowers that are everywhere around here. It will look much better with the rolladens (window coverings) up and the flowers out. We can't wait to start moving in. Of course that is technically next week, but nothing of ours will be there anytime before October. I am hoping to see it before Halloween.
Looking out over our village. Muhlbach.

What a fun adventure. I want a cute house in Germany. Living abroad sounds like such an amazing experience. Good luck as you settle in for the next few months.
ReplyDeleteI want to see some interior shots, especially of that cool looking attic room.
ReplyDeleteWe love the pictures! Tell us more about the interior - how many rooms, etc. The area looks just beautiful. Is it mountainous; do they have lots of snow in the winter??? How is your German coming? You'll be talking like a native by spring. What an adventure!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
Dense sent me, we got here about two weeks ago and into our house two days ago. I want flower boxes! We're at ramstein, living 20 min out in a teensy village called Steinbach.
ReplyDeleteI refuse to comment. I'm sulking.
ReplyDelete