Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Jag Takes Flight
Jag believes that he is really able to fly.
I asked him to give a demonstration, which he loved because he always wants to show me how high he can fly. Just know that he has been flying since Saturday. Sometimes he is sure that his feet are far off of the ground. He constantly has his arms in the flapping position. Once he crashed while flying; not a pretty bird. (It was at the baseball game on Saturday, and being the good mom that I am, I quickly picked up my screaming kid and said, I told you NO FLYING.)
I had to give him a "no flying allowed here" rule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

At least he's not trying to swim everywhere. I think that would be rather trying. (And I loved "I said no flying!" Don't you just live for those 'Mother of the Year' moments??)
ReplyDeleteOh that's too funny! Mom always said, "no flying in the house."
ReplyDelete