A husband, four sons and now a daughter.
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Thank you Darin! You made my day!
Has he started singing YMCA yet?
Way to go, Darin!!
WOW! That is hot! Hey, there is a cute picture of Noah on our blog! Like Father Like Son!
I don't know what made me laugh more, the photo itself with Darin's small "smirk", or the comment above about singing YMCA!!!
Those just look like a bunch of wild hairs if you ask me - I think you're in for some trouble when he gets home....
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Thank you Darin! You made my day!
ReplyDeleteHas he started singing YMCA yet?
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Darin!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is hot! Hey, there is a cute picture of Noah on our blog! Like Father Like Son!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what made me laugh more, the photo itself with Darin's small "smirk", or the comment above about singing YMCA!!!
ReplyDeleteThose just look like a bunch of wild hairs if you ask me - I think you're in for some trouble when he gets home....
ReplyDelete