We are back in the land of the living. We have TV, internet and NO boxes in the house. Yeah!
The garage is still packed with boxes, but the van isn't allowed to park in there anyway-oil drips.
My fridge broke on Friday. Not because of the lack of handles, but rather the part that keeps it cold. We are back to ice chests as I yell at the guy to get his end over to my house this instant! He will come tomorrow. I am laughing and crying and NOT making dinner tonight. I will however, channel surf and catch up with blogs. Perhaps I'll post a photo or 2....who needs food and a fridge?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back to the land of the primative! What a bummer to have no fridge. Years ago, we had a fridge that could not stand summer heat and would quit off and on all summer. We hardly dared to open the door for fear it would overwork and stop! Of course, we had no AC then, so the kitchen was "hell's kitchen". Good luck! That part that keeps it cool is expensive!! If you're not careful, you could get hooked on fast food!! Love, G. Allred
ReplyDelete