We are having our "junk" delivered to our house tomorrow. That means we will be out of the hotel and into the Dark Ages. No phone, no TV, no internet, and no fridge. We will be back in this century on Tuesday when my friendly AT & T man can fit me in sometime between 8am and midnight. It is the missing fridge that will bring me the most trouble.
My sweet husband often likes to push me to my comfort limits. This may be one of those times. I am hoping that he overcomes his Craigslist obsession soon and that I get a fridge and not another cooler full of ice.
I'll post photos on Tuesday...wish me luck and a short trip to my comfort limits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wilmaaaaaa! (Sorry, but I can totally picture Fred, I mean Darin, yelling that.) :-)
ReplyDeleteThe problem, though, is that you are constantly proving to him that you can take all the hardship that he comes up with. No epidural to save money!? Camping in the rain while pregnant in Germany!? Girl, you need to start whining more!
Brooke is right! Did whining skip a generation??? I taught your Mom right, and I've always been a world class whiner. I do admit I absolutely hate whining from anyone else though. Good luck
ReplyDeleteYes, I'll say he does like to push you! I would not cope well with that. You are so strong and flexible. Hang in there and we can't wait to come visit. Dal and I are already talking and thinking about Dalton's first plane trip and coming to Texas... Maybe this fall!!! Miss you.
ReplyDelete