Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do You Hear Them?

Do you hear them? The angels are singing! Do you know what they are saying?

We have a house. A nice house. We have a house. No more hotel. Bring the stuff.

Hurray for Me!! Of course, I don't know where it is without my friendly GPS lifesaver.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for houses! And I get lost in the Valley Fair Mall, so I'm all about the GPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you. There's nothing like knowing you have a place with your clothes in the closet and your "stuff" where you can find it!! I'll bet the kids are happy too. Thank goodness for GPS - although it would take a few classs to teach me how to use one!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!

    We can't wait to be your house guests!!...I hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it have a quest room? As you know I'll be looking.

    Gp Fawcett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures? Description? Details!

    And what is a "quest room," Grandpa Fawcett?

    ReplyDelete