No my feet are not different sizes. I left my shoes outside and one shrunk in the sun. No need to fry an egg on the sidewalk, my shoes prove that it is too hot.
I just can't get past your perfectly painted toenails. Who cares what your shoes look like when your toes are so dang cute!? (Did I ever tell you that my sorority voted me "Best Toes"? True story.
I've never had my shoes shrink in the heat - but I've had my feet swell to giant size in the heat! Same problem, the shoes don't fit. I noticed you were going to be 103 degrees today - so sorry. We're only going to be 83, with a possibility of rain. I'd like to send some to you. Love, G. Allred
I have never had my shoes shrink in the heat. But I've had them shrink right on my feet, particularly when I bought them for vanity instead of fit...
ReplyDeleteI just can't get past your perfectly painted toenails. Who cares what your shoes look like when your toes are so dang cute!? (Did I ever tell you that my sorority voted me "Best Toes"? True story.
ReplyDeleteI've never had my shoes shrink in the heat - but I've had my feet swell to giant size in the heat! Same problem, the shoes don't fit. I noticed you were going to be 103 degrees today - so sorry. We're only going to be 83, with a possibility of rain. I'd like to send some to you. Love, G. Allred
ReplyDeleteCan you stretch them back out?? LOL
ReplyDeletecrazy jess
ReplyDeletemitchell