School shopping with 5 kids is giving me a headache. Thank you very much grandpa and grandma Fawcett for buying all the kids new shoes. One less thing on my list is a good thing. They all went to Park City (and I stayed back with the baby, by myself!) and each kid got to pick out their own shoes...any pair they wanted. Look at all the fancy feet.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
School Shopping
School shopping with 5 kids is giving me a headache. Thank you very much grandpa and grandma Fawcett for buying all the kids new shoes. One less thing on my list is a good thing. They all went to Park City (and I stayed back with the baby, by myself!) and each kid got to pick out their own shoes...any pair they wanted. Look at all the fancy feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah for new shoes, especially when you didn't have to spend the time in the shoe store with them AGONIZING over which pair to pick. Watching them try on pair after pair after pair. Then watching them run down to aisles to make sure they "work." Ugh.
ReplyDeleteAs for the rest of school shopping, I have 1 word . . . ON-LINE!! I discovered this little secret in Turkey (when I just couldn't bear shopping at the BX and having my kids look exactly like every other kid on the base). It's cheaper on-line (you can find discount codes for nearly every store), it's faster (click, click & you're done), and it is far easier on your sanity!! And this time of year, nearly every on-line shop offers free shipping. Double Yeah!!
But will they still fit when school starts??? You know how feet grow. They look great, and I'm sure the kids love them. Did Lane come home sane? One at a time used to make me crazy!
ReplyDelete