Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who Taught Him That!

Noah got mad at Davis. Nothing new. What is new, is that Noah now knows how to spit a big snot ball (complete with the noise needed to create one- ewww). I know this because Davis came squealing and laughing to find me with one hanging off of his cheek. Noah spit in Davis's face. Who in Utah taught my son that? He didn't do that before, and none of his brothers would think of doing that....

He is still wiping his mouth to remove the hot sauce.

Spitting in faces?! What will I do with #4?

2 comments:

  1. I bet it was Uncle Don...or grandpa to you. HAHA!! Gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber couldn't be more wrong! He'd be single long ago if that was one of his bad habits! That #4 is quite a puzzle! Good luck.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete