Our "Hotel." We occupied the top floor of this house. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, small kitchen, and living room.
Me and my yogurt! Brooke, this is for you!
Walking the streets of Eulenbis with the kids.
Pictures from our windows of the town.
Out the window, in the morning, looking at the distant village. The fog made the whole thing seem magical. It is hard to believe that this is where we now live. Hard to believe.

So I know this is a long shot, but has a family named "Tintle" recently moved there (maybe you've met them in church)? He's OSI with the Air Force, and the pix she just posted look an awful lot like these! Her name's Annie, she's uber blonde, they have 4 kids, etc.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! I remember how green everything was when we were there. I'll bet you were so TIRED when you arrived. My sister, Jan, was telling me about the family DeNae noted above. I told her you had visited your new ward on Sunday. It's a small world, so maybe you'll find a new best friend. We miss you, but are so relieved that you've found a house. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
Have you found me a condo to rent nearby?? :)
ReplyDeleteI am banning your blog posts. They are not healthy!
ReplyDelete