I really want to post about our wonderful spring break, but first Easter. I just really can't do things out of order.
A yellow egg for Grandpa Fawcett, his request.
We woke up early (730) on Sunday morning to the boys squawking about someone ringing the door bell. When we opened the door this is what we found.
Gifts from our cute little neighbors. They put it on the door step early because they didn't know when we'd be going to church. We have the best neighbors!
Each kid is assigned a color of egg to hunt for so that we can vary the degree of difficulty. Christian was finding eggs for the rest of the day.
Anya's sweet Easter dress was a gift from my Grandma Davis.

We spent Easter in St. George this year (I'll try to post about it soon. Ugh.) I kept having wonderful, bitter sweet flashbacks to the Easter that we spent there together.
ReplyDeleteYou need to post more pics of your house! That view out your front door looks fabulous. And you have a slider out onto a covered porch? Who knew?
And I think it is hilarious that Anya is sort of stuck in the back of the Perfectly Coiffed Boys picture. You sure have trained those guys to look sharp. LOVE your family!
What great pictures! You and Darin really made some good looking kids! Of course, you and Darin are both so good looking1 Looks like you have some great neighbors!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred