The German pre-colored eggs looked better than they apparently were. I don't know personally, because I think that boiled eggs smell like farts. I refuse to put something in my mouth that smells like that. I live with enough boys to keep that eggy smell in my house without adding...eggs.
But, the boys prefer homemade boiled eggs to store bought ones. What ? Homemade eggs? They said that the yolks were weird. I think they mean that the yolks aren't the usual shade of green that comes from cooking way too long, way too hot on my crazy German stovetop. Bright yellow yolks are "unnatural."
Davis, who loves eggs, first wanted to know if they were bought from a store that happens to keep them in the refrigerated section. They were, but actually most eggs both raw and boiled are more likely to be found on a shelf near the bread.
Oh well, back to making "homemade" eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment