Thursday, April 26, 2012

26 Days

It has been raining...26 days.  I think I should buy some boots and build an arc.  I wish I could remember what the sun felt like.  Right now it is only 50 degrees, I saw that Texas was 90.  It really seems a lot longer since I've seen the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate rain. It's so depressing. This makes me feel a little less jealous of your life in Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate anything but sunshine! We have had some unusually hot days recently, but it's only a "tease" because now we're going back to rain and cold for the weekend. It really affects my mood. I don't even want to get up when I can tell it's gray outside. So sorry. I guess that explains why everything looks so green in your pictures. Hang on - the sun is still up there!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girlfriend, I FEEL your pain!

    ReplyDelete