Amsterdam is a great city, but the real reason that we came to Holland was to see flowers! We weren't disappointed. For only 3-4 weeks all the flowers are in bloom. It is a very crowded time, but the only way to miss the crowds is to miss the tulips.
 |
| Of course! We were able to go up the windmill as well. |
 |
| Fields full of colorful stripes. You could get a bunch of 30 flowers for only 5 euros. I wish that we lived closer so that I could have grabbed some for the table. |
 |
| Notice the height on these ones. |
 |
| Darin says that my leg looks funny. I like the picture, he is almost grinning. |
 |
| No funny leg here. |
I have at least a hundred more pictures I could post, but I'll spare you the beauty. We loved seeing the flowers. I also loved that my allergies didn't bother me a bit!
Have your boys seen The Best Two Years? It's my favorite "Mormon movie." (Ok, it's the ONLY Mormon movie I can stand.) Anyways, it's set amid the tulips of Holland.
ReplyDelete