Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A New Favorite

Grandpa took us to lunch at a BUFFET! It was the first time for the boys and they decided that they never wanted to eat anywhere else. Christian declared that the prices for a lunch this big, were definitely a good deal.

The Damage



Jag was mad that I made him look up from his food so that I could take his picture. As soon as we stood up to leave, Jaggy complained that his stomach was hurting bad. Isn't that a sign of a good buffet? We were able to skip dinner after this monster-sized lunch.

The boys look forward to trying out the buffet again some day. But will the buffet be ready for the boys?

3 comments:

  1. Christian knows a bargain for sure! Sounds like you had a great visit according to Jay. G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian is all about more for less. He watches his mom shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little blonde cousin has to be related on your side of the family because she looks JUST LIKE what I would imagine your daughter would look like! I'm sure when our boys are a little older, buffets will be the way to go. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete