Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dropped

Davis likes to play with Noah. He decided to give Noah a space ship ride. Davis will put his forearms under Noah's arm pits. Noah just hangs and sticks his feet out in front of him. Sounds like fun until Davis wears socks, and runs on tile... then throws Noah to his face. Noah landed face down on the tile. Instant black bump on his forehead. Scratch by his eye. Fat lip. Swollen nose. It was an accident and the broken-hearted Davis instantly sent himself to bed.
The bump has flattened and the scrapes are lightening, BUT what is left looks terrible. His eyes keep getting blacker.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Davis. I can tell you, he was the more injured party. And no one ever said training for the space program would be easy. I really think Noah should have looked into the hazards before signing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog after being gone for a few days, and I must say, you always have something going on! Sad for the loss of the ant colony. I know how Davis loved it. Sorry for Noah's injury, and feel so sorry for Davis. He's such a sweety. Great birthday cake for Jag. What a great family. Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but that must come from our side of the family. Guy looks beaten at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm tire of taking the blame for everybody who falls down or falls up (stairs), I'm not totally uncoordinated. I'm just in my own world, apparently one where gravity doesn't exist. I just can't navigate doorframes, or curbs or stairs, oh and I have been seriously injured by a frozed chicken once. I'm sure everybody has a frozen-chicken story...

    ReplyDelete