To the poor lonely ant that has been left to bury those that came to visit the Fawcett House of Death, do not worry, tears will be shed for you and your dead colony.
ANTS:
Why couldn't you have waited until we had finished our science unit on you? Didn't you know we were planning on setting you free in just a few weeks? Must you make the little boy, who so carefully cared for you, cry at the loss of yet another pet? Come on ANTS, help a poor mom out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man that totally SUCKS!! Stupid, dead ants. What got 'em? Raid?
ReplyDeleteHow can you keep 4 sons alive? I am baffled. How many "non" petshave you killed now :)
ReplyDeleteThe dumb ants lived in my laundry room, maybe the stink of dirty laundry was too much for them.
ReplyDeleteNext year I'm sending a book. The ants were supposed to "last" about 3 months not 3 weeks. You didn't spray them with Windex to sterilize them did you? I feel like to worst Grandma...I always wanted an ant farm, instead I had spiders I found in the neighbor's garden.
ReplyDelete