Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Christian's Weekend

We have been busy with visitors this weekend. Christian was baptized on Saturday, and we were lucky to have lots of grandparents come. We had a great time playing with them and sharing our Arizona sun. We played at the park, went to the Desert Museum, went swimming, BBQ'd, had a fire and played some more. We don't get enough visitors down here, and we were glad that they were all able to come. It is always nice to have family around us. The time passed too quickly. We are alone now and the boys are always bored. They need constant grandparent/cousin (and Drew) interaction to keep them happy now. I hope they all plan on coming to Texas, so that the boys can stop being bored.

We ate lots of food and enjoyed our evening fire complete with 'smores.


We went to the Sonoran Desert Museum and enjoyed all that the desert had to offer, including heat.


5 comments:

  1. Man, just looking at all those people makes me break out in cold sores!

    I'm glad you had a nice weekend and congrats to Christian on joining the club. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see everyone in these pictures! I heard from my mom that you were having all this company. Isn't it funny how your grandma and my mom keep us all informed about EVERYTHING?? Congratulations to cute Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Christian. I wish that we all could have visited! I am glad that Sailor was there, but I missed her WAY too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody enjoyed the weekend more than I did. What great kids you have, and what outstanding parents you and Darin are! I've bored everyone here telling them just how wonderful your little family is. Thanks so much for your hospitality. Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at him, he is growing up! Wasn't I just at Davis' Baptism?? I love that Picture of the 4 boys. I need a copy!

    ReplyDelete