Oh, how I love my pool! We're enjoying the same balmy temps here in Vegas, and I would go clean out of my skull if I couldn't dispatch the house apes to the pool every day. Things look to be "cooling down" to the mid-90's later this week.
We were at 93 here in SLC on Monday - with no AC. Don was at the golf course during the day and at the ballgame at night, so that was no problem for him! We got a little rain today, and it felt wonderful! I love the muscles on the boys. I remember that Jag got his from his Dad. Boy, Darin, all that training really pays off! Love, G. Allred
Oh, how I love my pool! We're enjoying the same balmy temps here in Vegas, and I would go clean out of my skull if I couldn't dispatch the house apes to the pool every day. Things look to be "cooling down" to the mid-90's later this week.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the "muscles"!!
We were at 93 here in SLC on Monday - with no AC. Don was at the golf course during the day and at the ballgame at night, so that was no problem for him! We got a little rain today, and it felt wonderful! I love the muscles on the boys. I remember that Jag got his from his Dad. Boy, Darin, all that training really pays off! Love, G. Allred
ReplyDelete