Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arg

My boys have always had Pirate tendencies. Davis only said "Aye" for "Yes". He was 3 and still said, "Aye." It was too cute to put an end to, but I eventually taught him the more understandable "Yes."

When Noah was born, cute 2-1/2 year old Jag said,"Him a pirate. Him have only one eye." Yes, the baby was squinty and only opened one eye at a time. So him was a pirate for at least a month. Jag was disappointed when him started opening 2 eyes.

Today I realized that Pirate runs in the family. On 3 different occasions today Christian referred to me as a Pirate. When asked to clarify, he just said, "Aarrggg." I must have been growling quite a bit in frustration. So yeah, I was a Pirate for the day. Arg.

2 comments:

  1. My children are pillagers. Just ask my pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, it didn't get passed through my family! Keenan said "Arg" to Samuel when he was a couple months old, and he burst into tears!

    ReplyDelete