Great picture! I remember a similar story from my childhood, except it was with spinach. My brothers were whining about eating it, and I was pretending to love it so I could be special, but really I was spitting it out on the floor. I never knew if my parents discovered...
OMG... Noah is so big. I love your "trouble" kids. So perfect in every way....esp if that means giving their mom a few grey hairs. We need to see you... come visit or force us to come to see you in San Antonio - Nate
That face is so cute! I'll bet he gets away with plenty! G. Allred
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I remember a similar story from my childhood, except it was with spinach. My brothers were whining about eating it, and I was pretending to love it so I could be special, but really I was spitting it out on the floor. I never knew if my parents discovered...
ReplyDeleteOMG... Noah is so big. I love your "trouble" kids. So perfect in every way....esp if that means giving their mom a few grey hairs. We need to see you... come visit or force us to come to see you in San Antonio - Nate
ReplyDelete