Friday, April 24, 2009

My Scouts

Christian is now old enough to be a cub scout. We had Pack Meeting last night. Although he has attended Pack Meetings for a year now, I'm Asst. Cub Master, this was the best one ever. Must have been the new uniform.

Noah likes to wear his "scout shirt" too.

3 comments:

  1. They all look so sharp in their scout uniforms ... Noah included :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I am SO sorry for you. You are going to be Den Mother/Cub Committee Chair/etc. . . for the next 10 years. Ugh. I can't tell you how HAPPY I am that we only have 3 more months of Cub Scouts.

    At least with your move this summer, you can avoid going to Cub Camp. Lucky. I'm not looking forward to trudging around behind a bunch of squirrelly 10-year olds, trying to convince them that, YES, they WILL go to Citizenship class and NO, they CAN NOT shoot each other with the bow & arrow. (I'll be breaking my no caffeine goal that day!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so handsome! How fun! I look forward to doing all the boy stuff with Dallin, like scouts.

    ReplyDelete