Tuesday, April 14, 2009

6th Folder 6th Picture Tag


OK, so Brooke "Tagged" me with this last week. I wasn't ignoring her, it just took me some time to find the 6th folder 6th picture. (You are supposed to just open your 6th folder, find the 6th picture and then write about it, THEN tag 6 people.) My computer is new. I have only been putting photos on since I started blogging, so all my photos are ones that have already been posted. I therefore had to pull out our other "folders" we would always take all our memory card and have them put on a CD for safe storage. I picked the 6th one and here is the photo.

This is in August 2006, we are in Germany. That is the Neuschwanstien Castle in the background. It has been raining our entire vacation, thus the lovely rain gear. Mine is the only jacket we had that would keep me dry, not a fashionable choice, but definitely works for European travel. We camped in the rain in the Alps for 2 weeks. I was pregnant and sick and needed to pee 5 times a night... outside, in the rain. Darin bought me a little pool floaty to sleep on and Jag crowded my sleeping bag. We had a fantastic and memorable time.

Now I am not good at picking 6 people, so Jay and Dez and Kim your turn. 3 more people please volunteer to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment