Jag wanted to touch everything! Noah wanted to touch nothing! He would get close to an animal and then say, "I no like pigs." "I no like sheep." When we got to the bunnies he finally said, "I like bunnies." I drove his stroller closer for a better look, nope "I no like this bunny." Then I decided it would be funny to torture him with the petting zoo...ha, ha funny mom. He screamed and hid from the little goat that ran everywhere. He was willing to stand next to the cute little pigs. We had a great time and the kids thought the fair was fabulous!
Monday, April 20, 2009
A Fair County Fair
Welcome to the Pima County Fair. It is a regular old fair full of smelly animals, bangal tigers, expensive rides, and strange carnies. Darin hates carnies as much as he hates clowns. He says that they are creepy.
Jag wanted to touch everything! Noah wanted to touch nothing! He would get close to an animal and then say, "I no like pigs." "I no like sheep." When we got to the bunnies he finally said, "I like bunnies." I drove his stroller closer for a better look, nope "I no like this bunny." Then I decided it would be funny to torture him with the petting zoo...ha, ha funny mom. He screamed and hid from the little goat that ran everywhere. He was willing to stand next to the cute little pigs. We had a great time and the kids thought the fair was fabulous!

Jag wanted to touch everything! Noah wanted to touch nothing! He would get close to an animal and then say, "I no like pigs." "I no like sheep." When we got to the bunnies he finally said, "I like bunnies." I drove his stroller closer for a better look, nope "I no like this bunny." Then I decided it would be funny to torture him with the petting zoo...ha, ha funny mom. He screamed and hid from the little goat that ran everywhere. He was willing to stand next to the cute little pigs. We had a great time and the kids thought the fair was fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE fairs!! I love the wacky people that go to fairs (like, um, ME!). I love fair food (even though in any other setting it would totally nauseate me). I hate how expensive everything is at a fair, but I still go every year and LOVE it. I eat myself sick on cotton candy and corn dogs. And I go home decked out in those cool neon glow tubes. Fairs rock!
ReplyDeleteAnd that carnie looks suspiciously like Darin in his long-hair days. If he ever gets tired of being a lawyer, I bet he could hire on to run the Tilt-a-Whirl. :-)
Wasn't it Austin Powers who hated carnies? I always wonder what it is they're running away from.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't explain why it is that, although I've never been a huge fan of the cutesiness of other people's kids, I get such a kick out of hearing about yours. But I do. I think I need to meet these little guys.
What a good mama you are to do the whole fair thing. I was always too big of a wreck taking 5 kids somewhere like this. I should have done it, but it's weird leashing that many kids to your wrists and ankles and each other.
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
LOL! LOL! Sweet! Was he also sporting a sweet mustache like Darin's? ;)
ReplyDelete