Today is Christian's Birthday. I can't believe that he is 8 years old, time passes so quickly. This is a list of some of the many things that make up Christian:
1) He is forever helpful and willing.
2) I often describe him as 'Vanilla.' He doesn't have any strong opinions or loves... he just goes well with everything. This makes him very hard to buy presents for.
3) He salutes Darin all the time. (We don't know why)
4) He has a smile that melts my heart.
5) He is goofy, always laughing at dumb things.
6) He is always last at leaving the house or getting out of the car (this makes me crazy).
7) He thinks that I make the best canned corn! I work hard on dinner only to be complimented on my canned corn.
8) He loves his back scratched and snuggling.
9) He has the most expressive eyes.
10) Christian is strong. Davis will want to wrestle and then will be man-handled by his little brother.
11) He is my Energizer Bunny, He NEVER quits at anything.
12) He loves to ride his bike.
13) Christian does better push-ups than most new military recruits.
14) He sweats! And gets red in the face.
15) He loves to read. He is almost finished with the 5th Harry Potter book.
16) He loves money and counting it. I always joke that he is going to be a banker.
17) He loves pizza.
18) Christian is giving.
19) He has always been his Brothers' Keeper. He watches out for the little guy (and Davis who will never speak up for himself).
20) He loves the color green.

He is a wonderful boy! I know that he would give anyone the shirt off his back. Good job on raising such a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs a "Christian". He has always been such a delight - in spite of his hate for cats! I'm so looking forward to seeing him later this month (all of the rest of you too). Love, G. Allred
ReplyDelete