Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Outfits

My favorite picture. He looks so old.
The Family
My boys are so very handsome!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute family, How can you not love those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so dang cute (Darin included.) :-)

    Seeing them all together like that really makes Jag's blond hair stand out! You sure he wasn't switched in the hospital? :-) Man, he & Adana are going to have some CUTE babies some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Did you get a new Easter dress, Jessie? My SIL has 5 sons, no daughters, and she said that was one thing she kinda wished she could have done: Bought her girls Easter dresses.

    But now she has GRAND-daughters, and pretty much goes bonkers every holiday!

    BTW, I probably wouldn't actually KILL for that beautiful hair, but I'd be willing to maim...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jessica & Brooke -- do you know this gal? Lives in Istanbul, is LDS, etc. etc. Just curious.

    http://bunsyadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a darling family - and I'm hardly prejudiced. You and Darin really created a great gene pool! Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe you have all those boys!!! You are such a girl mom!!! But thats good for Grace - she needs a good husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like prearranged marriages are making a comeback! That's funny because Martin and I have always been impressed by your "good boys" who are also good-looking who have such good parents! I hope that's not as rare as it seems a few years down the road, or you'll be getting many enticing dowry offers!

    And I agree, your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good lookin family, I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete