7 years ago a baby boy was born. He was named Christian and he was strong in the Force. Now he is ready to celebrate his 8th birthday and begin his training as a Padawan at the Jedi Training Academy. Welcome to Planet Fawcettween. May the Force be with you!
Welcome to the Jedi Training Academy. This was the basis of Christian's Birthday party. He invited his friends (and brothers) over for a couple of hours of Jedi fun.

They ate Padawan Pizza and had Yoda Soda (lime sherbet with Sprite floats) .

They made their own lightsabers out of PVC pipe and foam pipe insulation. Then they had Jedi Lightsaber training with
Dark Side balloons for competition.
They played Pass the Deathstar (Hot Potato) and had a hunt for Droid Debris and lightsabers (think egg hunt with candy wrapped in foil as droid pieces and then small lightsticks as sabers).

They ate Lightsaber brownies.

They ran crazy with lightsabers and hit everything in sight! By the time the end came, I was thinking that I may have a few noise and chaos issues. Christian LOVED every part of his party.
I only have about 6 weeks before I have to come up with 2 more parties.
What a cute birthday, and an awesome cake!
ReplyDeleteMartha...I mean Jessie, you make everyone else look like duds! Has anyone ever told you that you are a bit of an overachiever :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute party! I love all the fun names you came up with!