Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bare Minimums

If we go to the pool on a regular basis, am I also required to bathe the kids? Isn't once on Saturday night good enough? Why wash the sunscreen off if I am just going to put it back on?

I am really sounding lazy right now...oh well, off to the pool/tub.

2 comments:

  1. Sunscreen?? Doesn't that cause cancer? Oh yeah - you're boys have that burns-in-the-shade skin. :-)

    I think swimming counts as bathing. Heck, the chlorine probably cleans them better than soap. Besides, think of the money you'll save on your water bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lie: We had friends in PR who would come home from the beach and send their kids straight to the pool. The daughter had long hair like yours, so she would have to wash it in the kitchen sink. But the son was handed the 2-in-1 and the hose!

    If chlorine is good enough for your white laundry, it's good enough for your white kids!

    ReplyDelete