Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneaky

Noah tries to be very sneaky. If he is caught doing something that he isn't supposed to be doing, which is often, he hides his eyes so that he becomes invisible.

He was caught sneaking Davis' candy. I asked him, "What are you doing?" No answer (must be invisible). "Whose candy is that?" Davis'. "Did you eat all of Davis' candy?" Not Yet.He plans on finishing the treat as soon as we look away.

I was 10 feet from him while he colored on himself. The kid is fast. Every time I looked his way he just said, "On paper, on paper." I didn't know he was really coloring all over himself. When I finally caught him, he quickly hid his eyes and put on the invisibility cloak. It is a good thing I couldn't see him, or else he'd be in trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Who could discipline a child with such an angel face!! He probably already knows that though. I couldn't help but notice the crasin bread on your table. I made some myself today. Wish I was there to help you get ready for your move. Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. In "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" there is a creature called the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. He believes that if you can't see him, he can't see you. So if you put something over your head (and now you can't see him) he suddenly won't be able to see you and therefore can't eat you.

    This is why he's ravenous.

    And I love your G. Allred. Isn't it great that she comments on our blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah is cute AND sneaky. What more could you want in a trouble maker? I HEAR on the HATING MOVING, it's AWFUL. GLad you found someone to rent your house. Best of Luck in finding a place in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete