After a lot of worry, we have rented our home! It was truly a blessing. I feel like my little Baptist neighbor in Turkey, "Thank you Jesus, " hands raised high in the air. Now I think that I may be able to leave Tucson without totally cracking under the pressure of the move. Have I mentioned that I HATE moving?
Part two: Find me a home in Texas. As I have been looking on-line I wonder...why do people take photos of toilets? With the seat UP? I am very against an up seat. What about the photo that is posted of an unmade bed? Am I setting my standards too high? I have been amazed at what people have posted with their For Rent ad.
Maybe that is why my home rented so very quickly (it took the lady less than 5 minutes to check out), I close the toilet seat, pick up the trash, and make my bed...please rent my home. Thank you Jesus!

Congrats on renting your house! I hope they are good tenants and take care of it.
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of one of my favorite blogs: It's Lovely, I'll Take It. Check it out to see some of the really wacky picture that people post in their real estate ads.
www.lovelylisting.com
I miss you Jessica!!! This post brought back a flood of memories! All I have to say is - - THANK YOU JESUS!
ReplyDeleteI hate moving, too, but the way I'm feeling about Vegas right now, a decent tenant and a moving truck are all that stand between me and the open highway.
ReplyDeleteJessica, you are too cute as always! I sure miss you. Love, Chasta
ReplyDeleteAbout all I can add is "Amen". I can always tell if we've had company use the bathroom - the lid is up! I'm with you on unmade beds, too. It takes about 2 minutes of my "valuable" time! I'm so glad you found renter. I hope they take good care of your home....never like you do, but so that it's reclaimable at some point, even if it's just to sell it. We pray for you every night! Love, G. Allred
ReplyDeleteCheck that one off your list for sure! One less worry right? Hope the move progresses smoothly from this point on! Moving is no fun for sure! And yes .... AMEN SISTER!
ReplyDelete