Monday, June 22, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Moving causes me stress. We are in the middle of a mess. Messes cause me stress. 4 boys with people packing our house... stress.

This is my new breakfast of choice. Yummy... no stress. My eating habits are suffering due to stress, Cheerios may make a comeback in Texas.

4 comments:

  1. Why mess around with the "mini", just go for the double stuffed ones! You deserve it for having to deal with the stress of moving. At least you don't have the yet-to-be-discovered messes that I'd find if had to pack up and move. You really accumulate stuff in 50 year. I did take 7 large garbage bags of clothes to DI recently though. Good eating! Love,G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I can find a way to justify enough stress in my life to join you in that yummy brunch! Good luck with the move! We love ya! Love, Tanya & Garrett (& Sadie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, ate that. You're allowed, especially since I know how absurdly disciplined you are, and you'll be back to perfect behavior in no time!

    Hate moving, but I'm kinda jealous about getting to make a clean start. I miss that from our former globe trotting days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ug. We just went through the messes and chaos and stress. I'm thinking about you! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete