Thursday, July 23, 2009

Still

Still without a computer or a TV. Still with boxes piled too high to see over. STILL... Oh well, Monday they will come and save me (hopefully).

I do, however, have a fridge... it was a fine price, but was missing a minor piece... Handles!

5 comments:

  1. Just the thing for people watching their weight - like me! Thank goodness for your ingenuity. I'm sure you've figured out a way around the problem. I tried to reach you by phone today, but maybe your phone was lost behind box. Hang in there!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the chaos and know the streets of downtown SLC will miss you during the parade on Friday! Love ya......Tanya & Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs handles on a fridge? It makes it easier to keep the boys out of it- we all know that your family is, how do I say it, fat...hahaha!!! It wouldn't matter if I said they must take after their Mom, or Dad, they don't have a chance of having a fat cell on their little bean pole bodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in Elementary School, we had to invent something and make a small replica of the invention. I invented this bungee-cord device to keep children out of the fridge. I didn't even think of taking the handles off!

    I can just picture you all prying it open... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The handle broke off of my washing machine (front loader) a few weeks ago, so I can totally relate. Handles are, well, handy things to have! But I imagine that even a handle-less fridge beats an ice cooler any day.

    ReplyDelete