I have sock issues. I think that they are too tight and don't allow my toes enough wiggle room. And seams in socks...oh my. But tube socks...too duck feet-ish. I have been known to have issues with nylons and tights. I often take off my shoes in the car, at church or two seconds after putting them on, just to pull on the ends so my feet can wiggle or adjust a particularly thick seam. As a result, I have always adjusted the socks of my babies so that they aren't too tight. Darin has always complained that I was passing my strange sock issues onto the boys. I debated that I was doing them a foot favor.
This morning as I was changing Jag's socks for the 3rd time and trying on his 2nd pair of shoes, I might have to agree with Darin...oh well, too late now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have that same sock issue. I can't stand it if the seem isn't on top of my toes. I have found the best solution is to wear sandals or flip flops everyday!
ReplyDelete-Melanie
Well Honey, the sock didn't fall far from that foot! You've always had issues, I used to change your socks several times before you'd be comfortable. I started putting them on inside out (it did mess with the lacy tops) and they were more comfortable. I still wear a lot of socks inside out.xoxoxoxooxox
ReplyDeleteI had hope my sock issue child would grow out of it. I'm loosing hope! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour mother is brilliant. Where was the "inside out" counsel 30 years ago??
ReplyDelete