Friday, December 17, 2010

11 Years

I have waited 11 years to do little girl hair. I just can't help myself, I must do her hair. Poor baby tries to make me feel bad by crying when I put elastics in her hair...the price of beauty. Her dad has told me to stop. I am trying to stay away from the elastics until she gets a little bit bigger, or Sunday comes which ever is first! Hurray for my little girl. She is better than my favorite doll Shirley.




Her little pony on top of her head is blending into the tree.  Doesn't she look so big sitting all by herself?

My pigtails are going to take some practice to keep them from going screwrumpus.  I also have her terrible tornado swirl right in the front of her head to deal with.  She is just going to have to be patient with me, or maybe I'll be able to practice on Shirley.

2 comments:

  1. How many times a day do you kiss those chubby cheeks!? They are scrumptious!

    And that last picture looks like she is in the middle of cussing you out for messing with her hair. :-) Poor girl. But I think you're smart to start now. I never really got into doing my girls' hair when they were little, and now I'm constantly fighting them to at least brush it every morning. (Of course, they're probably just following my bad example, since my idea of "doing my hair" is either shaving it all off or sticking on a baseball cap.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piggies!!! She is getting so big! Love you!

    ReplyDelete