Wednesday, December 22, 2010

7 Months





*She sits on her own now.
*She eats rice cereal and sweet potatoes so far.  Not really loving either one.  Really liked the time she tried ice cream.  That's right, I'm a good mom.  She is #5, I just couldn't help it.
*She is always pleasant.
*People still ask me if she is a boy!  Really?  What more can I do?
*She grabs at and tries to eat everything.
*She loves her brothers and all the attention that they give her. 
*I really, really like her.

3 comments:

  1. She is just so precious!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks. So, tell me what's wrong with ice cream - #5 or not! I witnessed that, and she absolutely LOVED it. I still wonder how you carry her around. She is such a chunk.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how she eats the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hey your christmas card came back I guess I didn't keep up with your move - what is your address?

    ReplyDelete