Mom left on Monday and grandma came to visit on Saturday. I am getting spoiled with help during the month of December. She was around to help teach me to make divinity...She is laughing because both the divinity and the foil are stuck to her hands. It reminded me so much of Christmas Vacation when Clark has so much sap on his hands from the tree. We laughed, but it all tasted fine to me.
I let her out of the house once and took her on a boat ride down on the River walk. Most of the time I kept her busy working! I loved having visitors and helpers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not only is my Mom so pretty, she's so much fun to hang out with! Funny picture, just drag Grandma over to the neighbors and make her shake her hands until the divinity falls off.
ReplyDelete