By 8:30 P.M. Christmas Eve it was official, my MIA husband would be showing up on Christmas day! I, however, had to do all the hard work and Christmas festivities by myself.
Happy Boys on Christmas morning.
Anya was almost ready for her nap.
The first doll in our house!
Jag on the hunt! Another regret at this house. This idea sounded good, but has bothered me since. 5 Nerf guns (4 boys and dad), a great present and lots of fun, but now we have a lot of bullets flying around this house. What was I thinking?
OUR BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!

What a great Christmas gift! He looks great with the "Princess" in his hands. Jess, you did a great job handling everything alone for those months. I know Darin feels so confident that those boys and the Princess are in good hands when he has to be gone. We're so glad he's home safely!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
I love Anya's little outfit in the last picture. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear Darin was your Christmas present. Is this just a visit or the end of his deployment? I am sure it was a very merry Christmas indeed.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't realized your husband made it home on CHRISTMAS DAY!! What a wonderful, perfect gift!
ReplyDeleteWell, that and Santa finally being able to drop off a doll! (And Anya is so cute in that outfit; I love tights on little girls!)
I get choked up every time I see that picture! I'm so glad he made it home just in time. I love that you finally got a doll in your house. How funny that you've never had one before! Never thought about that, before!
ReplyDeleteThat little Princess is absolutely adorable!