My mom is one of the most creative people. She came to my house with suitcases loaded with loincloths. The boys loved decorating them and then stringing beads for their necklaces. They thought that indians at Thanksgiving would be perfect. I think that they are all pretty cute. Jag insisted that I go into the costume box and find his jedi pants. He also refused to wear a shirt, but I made him during dinner with the threat of hot gravy filling his belly button.
What a fat Indian Princess. She was loving the pilgrim.
This was our vegetable centerpiece that mom spent too much time on...Ha. It looked better on the recipe card that was quickly tossed into the trash.
My friends, The Wall Family, joined us for dinner.
Davis quickly gorged himself and then was almost too sick for pie. Almost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment