Poor Nutcracker just couldn't get into the holiday spirit. Maybe his mom should have set up 2 Christmas trees and decorated the outside of his house with lights. *Actually, this is how I found him after Noah had been playing. Poor guy.
This is a great picture. You should send it in to one of those newspaper contests! It sounds like you had a great visit with your mom. She's such a kick! Was she alone? And I think that veggie centerpiece is lovely. But then the only veggie I served at Thanksgiving was olives, and I didn't even remember to open the can until the next WEEK!!
(Wait. I think I nuked some corn. Although your loinclothed offspring would probably call it 'maize')
That Noah is quite the kid, isn't he? Totally makes me crack up.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture. You should send it in to one of those newspaper contests! It sounds like you had a great visit with your mom. She's such a kick! Was she alone? And I think that veggie centerpiece is lovely. But then the only veggie I served at Thanksgiving was olives, and I didn't even remember to open the can until the next WEEK!!
ReplyDelete(Wait. I think I nuked some corn. Although your loinclothed offspring would probably call it 'maize')